Sunday, January 27, 2013

Guest Post - GEO Tri Color Grey


Site Photo

Flash

Indoor White Light

Indoor Florescent  

Full Face 

My Review:

Color and Design: 5/5
I love the color of these lens! its light gray on the outside and it transitions to a brown as it gets closer to the pupil. The design is simple and it looks very natural.
Enlargement: 2/5 
It seems to not to much of an enlargement effect. 
Comfort: 5/5
These are the most comfortable lenses I've worn. it doesn't stress my eyes and it doesn't blurr my vision. With other contacts that's really common. I can probably wear those for 5 hours and my eyes would start hurting. But these I can wear all day, and it doesn't even feel like I am wearing them.
Overall: 5/5 
These are natural, comfortable and beautiful. I wear them everyday!





Link: http://www.lensvillage.com/geo-tri-color-grey-lens-cm-901-berry-chessy/

No comments:

Post a Comment