Sunday, January 13, 2013

I. Fairy Ryusei Grey


Hello! Here is a review for a pair of some very bright and fun circle lenses!

I. Fairy Ryusei Grey

Lens Info:

Diameter : 16.2mm 
Water Content : 55%
Life Span : 1 year
B.C. : 8.6mm
Power Range: 0.00 - -8.50



Price: $22.00

FLASH
NO FLASH, LAMP LIGHTING

Color&Design: 
The lenses itself are really pretty but personally, I'm not much of a fan of them when worn on myself. The design somewhat is like a sunflower and are obviously not natural and there is no blending, but rather solid with bold lines. As for the color, it is truly pretty! Though they are stated as grey, it's a gorgeous shade of aqua with hints of grey and you can see that in the photos above.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 16.2mm
16.2, you can't NOT give a 5/5 rating for that??

Comfort: 
Like all I.Fairy lenses, these are comfy and I felt only a little amount of dryness. 


Overall: ★.5
If the design was a bit different but kept the exact colors, I probably would've liked them so much more. Of course, this is just my opinion of them. They aren't something I would wear unless I was going to cosplay or something along those lines. If anything though, I think I'd prefer this design in darker colors.

FULL FACE

If interested, here's the link
http://www.lensvillage.com/i-fairy-ryusei-grey-lenses/
Receive 10% off on any purchase with the code 10THT



What do you think of these and their design?





No comments:

Post a Comment