Wednesday, January 2, 2013

EOS Dark Ice Grey 2 Tone

*GUESTPOST*


 Full Face

 Close-up

 Flash 

Indoor Light

Color&Design: ★★★★☆
The Design is very unique and natural . Lots of people actually thought that this was my actual eye color. These lenses make your eyes look more alluring , than "dolly". I really loved these lenses , definitely would repurchase them.

Enlargement: ★★★★☆
Because these lenses don't have the ring around it like most lenses , the enlargement of the eyes look very natural.


Comfort: ★★★★☆
These are comfortable , I forget I'm wearing them sometimes.


Overall: ★★★★☆
If you loves EOS adult lenses as much as I did , you'll fall in love with these. They're natural , yet noticeable and very pretty . I think these are the lenses you're looking for , if you're looking for lenses that will enhance your eyes.


EOS Dark Ice Gray 2 Tones  


Diameter : 14.8mm
B.C. 8.7mm
Water : 42%
Power : Refer to Option tab
Life Span : 1 Year stated by manufacturer
We recommend 3-6 months based on personal hygiene

No comments:

Post a Comment