Monday, December 17, 2012

I. Fairy Kirei Brown


These are actually quite similar to the New Adult Brown I reviewed not too long ago (review here). However, these are larger, much larger and is like a cooler version of them.

NOTE: I apologize before I start the review, because I actually didn't have my usual camera(s) with me and the lighting wasn't the best - especially with the weather I am having here - so the photos have a cooler tint to them in the "natural lighting" settings.

Lens Info:
Diameter : 16.2mm 
Water Content : 55%
Life Span : 1 year
B.C. : 8.6mm
Power Range: 0.00 - -8.50

Price: $22.00
Window/Natural Light
BEFORE & AFTER
Florescent // Flash
Side View




Color&Design: 
It's very pretty! With these lenses you definitely get a halo effect and the teary glistening eye look. The thick ring adds the dolly touch and the center helps them to blend in. The color as mentioned at the beginning of this post, is slightly cooler and has a washed yellow tone rather than being brown. Once again though, in person these lenses are a warmer color than what is depicted in the photos above labelled under "window light".

Enlargement: 
These are BIG. Makeup is a must for me with these lenses and when paired with some lashes.. ;D

Comfort: 
I. Fairy lenses do not fail me here! 55% water content is very comfy for me!

Overall: 
 I would like to give these a 4.5 rather than just 4. They are huge, dolly, pretty and eye catching. The only downfall is that they aren't something I would wear on a daily basis as I do not get dressed up for work nor do I wear heavy makeup and lashes regularly. But for those of you who like these types of lenses, go for it! I'm sure you'd be able to rock them more often than I do!
 

Receive 10% off on any purchase with the code 10THT


What are your thoughts on these lenses?
Leave your comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. . . They look very nice! Look like
    in person as in the photo? Or use
    photoshop? I like, but I do not dare, to a
    very large extent (I had a circle geo
    lens, with this measure and did not
    like)! But these look very nice!!*.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lenses look just like those in the eye shots as those are not edited :)
      However, they might just be have a bit of a warmer tone. And the contrast for the full face photos are the only difference. And it's quite a step to jump from a small diameter to this! But I got used to it x) It's all up to your own level of comfort though ^^

      Delete