Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BarbieDoll400 Blue Review



Lens Info:



Manufacturer: Dueba
Under the label of DollyEye

Diameter : 14.5mm 

Water Content : 38~62%

Life Span : 1 year


Price: $19.50



BEFORE
AFTER



Color&Design: 
I like the blue color a lot, it is somewhat a baby blue and it is vibrant and noticeable! The design however looks like a hurricane swirl which makes so that the lenses do not stand out too much. I'd say that there is a good balance between the two colors.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
The enlargement effect by far does not represent the true diameter of these lenses. They enlarge A LOT for 14.5mm!! 

Comfort:  
I have no complaints whatsoever :) 



Overall: 
To be honest, I don't usually go for lenses with this type of design. But I went ahead and chose these and was happy that I did. They are opaque yet do not cause others to have that O.o face when they look at you haha Also, despite the enlargement effect being so big, they don't look too unnatural.  

Full Face:

So if you guys like these, they can be found here: 
And receive a 10% off code for any purchase with the code 10THT


I have these in grey and brown as well, so I will be reviewing those in the upcoming weeks ^^





1 comment: