Thursday, September 13, 2012

I. Fairy Venus Red


(click HERE for link to lens)
Lens Detail:
Lens Info:

Diameter: 16.2 mm

Base Curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Power Available: 0.00 to -8.50
Water Content: 55%

Natural Light
Indoor
 Flash

More photos:
Before&After

Color&Design:   
Love Love LOVE <3 They are actually red and show up clearly even though the lenses are run over with a black lace design. Which is also another point of which I adore. Lace!! There are two tones of red, a darker and lighter one. The red is a true red, not slightly pink or anything of that sort. Strictly red. 

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 16.2mm
These enlarge!! You can tell by the comparison photo above. Okay, so they are stated as 16.2mm but there are controversies about how big contacts can be. However, as they they are stated as 16.2mm I am leaving it as that for now. 

Comfort:    

Super comfy and they better be since they are lenses with 55% water content. I felt no irritation and even though the diameter is large, they did not bother my eyes. 

Overall:  
Can I say that I love them again? The only reason I docked off one star is because they are difficult to wear on a daily basis for me. However, the color is amazing and so is the design and comfort. A perfect pair for cosplaying! *hint hint* They are my first ever pair of red lenses and I love them to bits ^^ 

Full Face:







What are your thoughts about red lenses? Love it? Hate it?
I Love them ^^




Till the next post,
Bye bye

2 comments:

  1. Those lenses look amazing on you! I guess that if they look natural, I would wear them. Unnatural patterns don't suit me very well, but I think red eyes is pretty ^^

    ReplyDelete