Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Barbie Doll 400 Brown


This is a one week late review! But hopefully it can help you guys to decide if you like this series/color:


Lens Info:
Manufacturer: Dueba
Under the label of DollyEye
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 38~62%
Life Span : 1 year

Price: $19.50


BEFORE
AFTER


Color&Design: 
As you all can see, these lenses are two toned. The inner color is a cooler shade of brown which is borderline yellow. The outside has a black solid ring which gradually swirls towards the center, like a hurricane.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
Do they look like 14.5mm lenses? I say no, because they enlarge a lot for such a size!

Comfort:  

I am very pleased with the lenses from this series so far, like the blue ones, I have experienced no discomfort with these lenses.


Overall: 
Once again, I will say that I usually steer away from lenses with this design, I don't know why but I do :/ However, I must admit that I am really loving this series. They are bold yet not too out there, the color is balanced between the two tones and these brown ones are something I would wear for an everyday look (which I will!). 


Final Face Spam!

Link to lenses: 
Receive a 10% off code for any purchase with the code 10THT



So I've been liking these a lot ^^

What kind of lens designs do you like?


No comments:

Post a Comment