Thursday, May 2, 2013

I. Fairy Casper Violet

It's been such a long time since there has been a lens review on here. But I'm back with more for you all! Today's post is for the...


Lens Info:
Water Content: 55%
Base Curve: 8.6
Diameter: 16.2mm
Duration: 1 year disposable

Price: $19.00
Link: http://www.lensvillage.com/i-fairy-casper-violet-lenses/

LENS CLOSE-UP

BEFORE & AFTER(FLASH)

FLORESCENT & NATURAL LIGHT   

WITH LASHES & SIDE-VIEW

Color&Design: 
Amazing! I've had this in blue and the colors pop out like there's no tomorrow. Of course, this is for those who want vibrant lenses. There are multiple colors in this one, different shades of purple with a concentrated yellow burst in the center. There is also a black ring and detailing throughout.

Enlargement: 
The photos speak for themselves. I don't think it should get any bigger than this haha

Comfort: .5
Very comfy, but my eyes dried out a bit quicker with these ones.

Overall: 
Awesome for cosplay or when you are wanting something bright and noticeable. The lenses are definitely true to picture and enlarges VERY much. I recommend wearing more makeup with these lenses, lashes especially!

FULL FACE



Till the next review!



2 comments:

  1. I must say you are looking very cute with this contacts pair. I like wearing violet colour in colour contacts, it makes our face looking dazzling.

    ReplyDelete