Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Puffy 3 Tones Blue // Shinny Blue


aka 
(click the above lens names for link)

Lens detail:

Lens Info:
Origin: South Korea
Diameter: 14.5 mm
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year disposable
Power Available: 0.00 to -10.00

Natural Light

Indoor
 Florescent
 Flash

Color&Design: 
These are BRIGHT. And I mean it! I know there are people who consider this series to be quite natural for it's brightness and as I do understand their view. I cannot say that these are the slight bit natural. They are bold, bright and blue! The center burst of yellow does help it from being any more fake than it already looks. Heavier makeup may be needed to accommodate these lenses.

Enlargement: 
Diameter: 14.5mm
As they are 14.5mm lenses, I think they are good for me. I still prefer smaller diameters over large ones, but from the photos above I would say that these enlarge fairly well for those who like the bigger iris look.

Comfort:  
I didn't have a problem with these at all. But they aren't superb in comfort so I dock one star off in this category.
Overall: 
I really like how they stand out and if I go out wearing full on makeup, these look amazing! But for a girl who doesn't wear heavy eye makeup, this isn't a practical pair of lenses. Other than that I really love these! 

Full face:






What do you think about the puffy 3 tones series?

3 comments:

  1. Wow Christina! Love the blue color on your eyes!!! Care to check and follow my blog if you like?

    Love, Nyt
    Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have followed you by email from looong ago, but it seems like I never get the updates. So I just followed by GFC :)

      Delete
  2. nice color..blue looks good its make eyes look atractive
    can u do giveaway???

    ReplyDelete